|Home||» Products||» Air-Operated Type Shot Blasting Machines||» Portable Abrasive Blaster|
Portable Abrasive Blaster
Portable Abrasive Blaster
Versatile Portable Abrasive Blaster machine deals with Pressure Feed System, bringing about high cleaning rate.The Pressure Vessel/Blast Generator is fabricated according to IS2825 and powerfully tried at 250 psi. The spout utilized is of Tungsten Carbide lined for durable life. Versatile Portable Abrasive Blaster is supplied with Low weight, hostile to static "IMPORTED' impact hose. The hardware is supplied with/without Remote Control for On/Off and the Remote Control variants are assigned with postfix.These are worked with compacted air and subsequently require no power.
Model with Suffix are supplied with Remote Control for On/Off in administrators hand.
- Production yield is surmised and can change contingent on the occupation conditions and cleaning quality needed.
- These information are with the end goal of direction just.
- Custom Built Models are likewise supplied according to clients need.
The Abrasive Blasting procedure produces tidy and clamor. The administrators needs insurance while working in such environment. Administrator wellbeing wears is an arrangement of things which he must utilize while presented to rough impacting environment for safe and peril free meeting expectations.
- AIR-FED ABRASIVE BLASTING HELMET MODEL KU-2: The head protector hood is of FRP for light weight and high quality. The hood is secured with elastic for damping effect of flying rough media. The vision window has a wire network as significant insurance furthermore has replaceable straightforward internal and external visor. Replaceable/launderable internal cape is additionally given. The head protector has an air association with keep up positive weight which gives clean free environment.
- Protective cap AIR BREATHER: This is introduced in the middle of packed air hose line starting from fitting of the Portable Abrasive Blaster to the administrators head protector. Enacted charcoal is contained in the breather unit which isolates the oil follows from the compacted air and clean packed air is bolstered to the administrators cap.
- Protective cap AIR CONDITIONER: Air from the air breather is sustained to the Helmet Air Conditioner and air is molded before it is nourished to the head protector for relaxing. It is given a belt and typically attached on administrator waist. It has additionally a controller handle so that the administrator can manage the temperature of air encouraged to protective cap. It is essentially a tube where air is spun and air is separated into cool and hot air. It is self-propelled and does not require outer force.
- Elastic HAND GLOVES: These are made of elastic and have against static properties. Hand gloves ensure the administrators hand against flying abrasives and static charge if any.
- GUM BOOTS: These are elastic boots utilized by the administrator to shield the feet from dust and flying abrasives.
- Administrator SUIT: This is a unique sort one piece defensive garment for administrator. On wearing, administrator is secured and ensured completely against flying abrasive.
|MODELS||TANK CAPACITY (Approx.)||BLAST NOZZLE SIZE||COMPRESSED AIR REQUIRED (80- 85 psi) Compressor H.P.||PRODUCTION OUTPUT (Approx.)|
| KU PORT 150 |
KU PORT 150 R
|42 liters||5 mm||38 cfm (15 H.P.)||3-4 sq. meter / Hr|
| KU PORT 300 |
KU PORT 300 R
|85 liters||6 mm||68 cfm (25 H.P.)||5-7 sq. meter / Hr|
| KU PORT 500 |
KU PORT 500 R
|142 liters||8 mm||113 cfm (40 H.P.)||9-12 sq. meter / Hr|
| KU PORT 1000 |
KU PORT 1000 R
|284 liters||10 mm||217 cfm (75 H.P.)||15-20 sq. meter / Hr|